Finmeccanica launches 5-year benchmark bond - leads
MILAN Nov 28 (Reuters) - Italy's defence and aeronautics group Finmeccanica has launched a five-year benchmark bond, two lead managers told Reuters on Wednesday.
The bond has a yield indicated in an area of 380 basis points over the midswap rate, they said.
Benchmark bonds are usually worth at least 500 million euros ($647 million).
The banks managing the issue are Banca IMI, Bnp Paribas, JP Morgan and UniCredit.
Finmeccanica has a 'Baa3' rating with Moody's and 'BBB-' with S&P's and Fitch.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source