Finmeccanica launches 5-year benchmark bond - leads
MILAN Nov 28 (Reuters) - Italy's defence and aeronautics group Finmeccanica has launched a five-year benchmark bond, two lead managers told Reuters on Wednesday.
The bond has a yield indicated in an area of 380 basis points over the midswap rate, they said.
Benchmark bonds are usually worth at least 500 million euros ($647 million).
The banks managing the issue are Banca IMI, Bnp Paribas, JP Morgan and UniCredit.
Finmeccanica has a 'Baa3' rating with Moody's and 'BBB-' with S&P's and Fitch.
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's "reign of terror" worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media