Finmeccanica launches 5-year benchmark bond - leads
MILAN Nov 28 (Reuters) - Italy's defence and aeronautics group Finmeccanica has launched a five-year benchmark bond, two lead managers told Reuters on Wednesday.
The bond has a yield indicated in an area of 380 basis points over the midswap rate, they said.
Benchmark bonds are usually worth at least 500 million euros ($647 million).
The banks managing the issue are Banca IMI, Bnp Paribas, JP Morgan and UniCredit.
Finmeccanica has a 'Baa3' rating with Moody's and 'BBB-' with S&P's and Fitch.
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine, Russia, EU likely to agree gas supply deal on Thursday: officials