- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares firm, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
Finmeccanica launches 5-year benchmark bond - leads
MILAN Nov 28 (Reuters) - Italy's defence and aeronautics group Finmeccanica has launched a five-year benchmark bond, two lead managers told Reuters on Wednesday.
The bond has a yield indicated in an area of 380 basis points over the midswap rate, they said.
Benchmark bonds are usually worth at least 500 million euros ($647 million).
The banks managing the issue are Banca IMI, Bnp Paribas, JP Morgan and UniCredit.
Finmeccanica has a 'Baa3' rating with Moody's and 'BBB-' with S&P's and Fitch.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this