Greece says debt buy back will be voluntary
ATHENS Nov 28 (Reuters) - Greece's debt buy back will be voluntary and must succeed, the country's Finance Minister Yannis Stournaras said on Wednesday but declined to give details.
Euro zone finance ministers and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) agreed earlier this week to conduct the buy back by mid-December, as part of measures to make Greece's debt sustainable.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source