Best Buy Continues to Offer Great Deals on the Hottest Products Nov. 28 - Dec. 1
It's Cyber Week; the biggest online shopping week of the year! One-day online sales continue all week (Tues. Nov. 27 through Sat., Dec. 1).Here are a few of the product promos and exclusive offers now available in stores and on BestBuy.com (valid through Sat., Dec. 1):
Home & Entertainment:
- Xbox 360 4GB Kinect holiday bundle (includes Kinect Disneyland Adventures and Kinect Adventures! games) for $249.99 after $50 savings (SKU 6815742).
- Insignia 32-inch LCD 720p HDTV - a Best Buy exclusive - for $199.99 after $30 savings (SKU 5061687).
- LG 55-inch 1080p 120Hz 3d HDTV -includes sound bar and two pairs of 3D glasses for $1,079.99 after $20 savings (SKU 6899915).
- Panasonic Blu-ray player with built-in Wi-Fi for $89.99 after $30 savings (SKU 4815393).
- Savings on Apple and Kindle accessories including iPhone, iPod, iPad and Kindle cases.
- Buy any three tablet or eReader accessories and save $10 with a combined purchase of $75; $15 with a combined purchase of $100; and $30 with a combined purchase of $150.
- HTC EVO 4G LTE (SKU 5087293) for $49.99 with two-year activation on Sprint.
- MacBooks on sale - $55 off MacBook Air 11.6-inch (SKU 4775273); $85 off MacBook Pro 13-inch with Retina display (SKU 6936592); $90 off MacBook Pro 15.4-inch (SKU 3827152).
- Save $100 to $150 on Toshiba Premium Collection laptops.
- HP Pavillion Laptop with 17.3-inch display, 4GB memory and 500GB hard drive for $359.99 - from Best Buy's exclusive Windows 8 collection (SKU 6892279).
- Nabi 2 Kids Tablet for $189.99 with 7-inch display, 8GB memory and pre-loaded with more than $200 worth of apps, games and content for children (SKU 5906964).
§ iPad with Retina display starting at $499.99 each (SKUs 6208444 and 6208417).
§ All Apple iPod touch 5th generation on sale; all iPod nano on sale.
· Season-Long Availability: This holiday season, Geek Squad is there whenever you need us - even on Christmas Day - so you can wake up working. Available by phone and online on Christmas Day, Geek Squad can provide the technical assistance customers need this holiday season.
- Premier Silver members earn double Reward Zone points on Wed., Nov. 28 on purchases in stores.
- Private Shopping Event open to all Reward Zone members on Sun., Dec. 2. The event will be held at 469 Best Buy stores across the nation. Between the hours of 7:30 and 9:30 p.m. Reward Zone members are invited to shop "after-hours" and have on- on- one interactions with Blue Shirts and product vendors and take advantage of exclusive offers.*
*Reward Zone members will get 2X their base points Bonus points will not be multiplied. Bonus points not awarded for gift card purchases.
Pre-Order Dark Knight Rises Now for First Look at Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Documentary: Available on Blu-Ray and DVD December 4
- It's easier than ever for customers to enjoy their favorite movies and TV shows as new enhancements to Best Buy's digital video service, CinemaNow, including the addition of UltraViolet(TM), arrive just in time for one of the most anticipated home entertainment launches of the year, The Dark Knight Rises. With the recent launch of CinemaNow for Android and iOS devices, customers now have same-day instant access to over 20,000 titles at home and on the go. Additionally, beginning this week, customers who pre-order The Dark Knight Rises Blu-ray(TM) combo steel book only available at Best Buy will receive early access to the exclusive, behind-the-scenes 35-minute documentary, "The Dark Knight Reborn."
- THE DARK KNIGHT REBORN will use new and vintage interviews with principal players, as well as Never-Before-Seen footage from all three films to tell this amazing story about the legacy of The Dark Knight. Not only did the Trilogy give us a cinematic thrill ride, but also expanded our perceptions and expectations, while reinvigorating Batman for a new generation.
- The addition of UltraViolet makes it easier than ever for customers to view and share content anytime and on virtually any Internet-connected device. CinemaNow customers can link their CinemaNow account directly to their UltraViolet account for convenient access to their digital collection, all in one place.
About Best Buy Co., Inc.
Best Buy Co., Inc. (NYSE: BBY) is the global leader in consumer electronics, with more than 1,400 large and small-format locations, more than 160,000 employees, $50B in annual revenue and the 11th largest retail website in the United States. Our "Blue Shirt" sales associates and Geek Squad agents are the authority on consumer electronics, delivering unbiased, knowledgeable advice hundreds of millions of times a year and offering unmatched support for the lifetime of the products we sell. Shop our competitively priced products and services at http://www.bestbuy.com/ or stop by one of our Best Buy or Best Buy Mobile stores to touch, test and try the latest technology. To learn more about Best Buy, visit us at http://www.investors.bestbuy.com/. Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/bestbuy and follow us on Twitter at @BestBuy.
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Best Buy PR via Thomson Reuters ONE
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction |
- Wall St. tumbles; S&P below 50-day moving average
- Argentina defaults but investors see eventual deal possible |