JA Solar posts another quarterly loss
Nov 28 (Reuters) - Chinese solar equipment maker JA Solar Holdings Co Ltd reported a sixth straight quarterly loss due to a sharp fall in panel prices.
Net loss for the third quarter was $59.1 million, or 30 cents per American Depositary Share (ADS).
Revenue fell 32 percent to $260.9 million.
The company reported a loss of $58.9 million, or 36 cents per ADS, for the same quarter last year.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with more easing steps
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt