JA Solar posts another quarterly loss
Nov 28 (Reuters) - Chinese solar equipment maker JA Solar Holdings Co Ltd reported a sixth straight quarterly loss due to a sharp fall in panel prices.
Net loss for the third quarter was $59.1 million, or 30 cents per American Depositary Share (ADS).
Revenue fell 32 percent to $260.9 million.
The company reported a loss of $58.9 million, or 36 cents per ADS, for the same quarter last year.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote