JA Solar posts another quarterly loss
Nov 28 (Reuters) - Chinese solar equipment maker JA Solar Holdings Co Ltd reported a sixth straight quarterly loss due to a sharp fall in panel prices.
Net loss for the third quarter was $59.1 million, or 30 cents per American Depositary Share (ADS).
Revenue fell 32 percent to $260.9 million.
The company reported a loss of $58.9 million, or 36 cents per ADS, for the same quarter last year.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |