JA Solar posts another quarterly loss
Nov 28 (Reuters) - Chinese solar equipment maker JA Solar Holdings Co Ltd reported a sixth straight quarterly loss due to a sharp fall in panel prices.
Net loss for the third quarter was $59.1 million, or 30 cents per American Depositary Share (ADS).
Revenue fell 32 percent to $260.9 million.
The company reported a loss of $58.9 million, or 36 cents per ADS, for the same quarter last year.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- White House intruder was armed with knife: officials
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on militants, nuclear program