CANADA STOCKS-TSX ends positive as Inmet surges
TORONTO, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Canadian stocks recovered from a one-week low to end higher on Wednesday, led by financial shares on expectations of healthy bank earnings and by Inmet Mining Corp, which jumped 18 percent after it turned down a hostile takeover bid. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index unofficially closed up 28.70 points, or 0.24 percent, at 12,140.33.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- Australia foreign minister downplays China air defense zone tension in visit