Europe stock index futures signal early dip
PARIS Nov 28 (Reuters) - European stock futures pointed to a lower open on Wednesday, tracking a dip on Wall Street after comments from U.S. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid on the lack of progress in budget talks spooked investors.
At 0702 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were down 0.3-0.4 percent.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat