Europe stock index futures signal early dip
PARIS Nov 28 (Reuters) - European stock futures pointed to a lower open on Wednesday, tracking a dip on Wall Street after comments from U.S. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid on the lack of progress in budget talks spooked investors.
At 0702 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were down 0.3-0.4 percent.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks