Europe stock index futures signal early dip
PARIS Nov 28 (Reuters) - European stock futures pointed to a lower open on Wednesday, tracking a dip on Wall Street after comments from U.S. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid on the lack of progress in budget talks spooked investors.
At 0702 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were down 0.3-0.4 percent.
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel
- China not warlike, says Xi, as border standoff dominates India trip
- IMF warns of risks from 'excessive' financial market bets