Monte Paschi shares lower after ups state aid request
MILAN Nov 28 (Reuters) - Shares in Italy's Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena were lower in early trading on Wednesday after the bank said it had raised the amount of state aid it was requesting.
Earlier on Wednesday Italy's No. 3 bank said it had decided to increase the amount of the special bonds it is issuing to the Italian Treasury by 500 million euros to 3.9 billion euros.
At 0806 GMT Monte Paschi shares were down 1.74 percent. (Reporting By Stephen Jewkes)
- Malaysia air force chief denies saying lost plane tracked to west |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source