NCR to buy software company Retalix for $650 million
Nov 28 (Reuters) - Technology company NCR Corp plans to buy Israeli software company Retalix Ltd for $650 million in a bid to expand its footprint in the retail sector.
Shareholders of Retalix, which makes software used by retailers, will get $30 per share, the companies said on Wednesday.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Bitter cold, ice slam U.S. East Coast; South still freezing
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote