PPR in talks with US private equity firm over Redcats - sources
NEW YORK Nov 28 (Reuters) - The Redcats mail order unit of French retail and luxury group PPR is in late-stage talks to sell its plus-size fashion business to Boston-based private equity firm Charlesbank, according to four sources.
The deal for OneStopPlus will likely come between $400 million and $500 million, the sources said.
Earlier this month PPR's Redcats unit sold its U.S. sports and leisure business Sportsman's Guide Inc and Golf Warehouse to retailer Northern Tool + Equipment for around $215 million.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors