PPR in talks with US private equity firm over Redcats - sources
NEW YORK Nov 28 (Reuters) - The Redcats mail order unit of French retail and luxury group PPR is in late-stage talks to sell its plus-size fashion business to Boston-based private equity firm Charlesbank, according to four sources.
The deal for OneStopPlus will likely come between $400 million and $500 million, the sources said.
Earlier this month PPR's Redcats unit sold its U.S. sports and leisure business Sportsman's Guide Inc and Golf Warehouse to retailer Northern Tool + Equipment for around $215 million.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Russia media say Crimea votes 93 percent to quit Ukraine |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat