New Issue - Prudential Financial sells $500 mln notes
Nov 28 (Reuters) - Prudential Financial Inc on Tuesday sold $500 million of junior subordinated notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. The size of the deal was increased from the originally planned $250 million. Morgan Stanley, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, UBS and Wells Fargo were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: Prudential Financial AMT $500 MLN COUPON 5.75 PCT MATURITY 12/15/2052 TYPE NTS ISS PRICE 25 FIRST PAY 03/15/2013 MOODY'S Baa3 YIELD N/A SETTLEMENT 12/04/2012 S&P BBB-PLUS SPREAD N/A PAY FREQ QUARTERLY FITCH N/A NON-CALLABLE N/A
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors