Siemens to spin off 80.5 pct of Osram
FRANKFURT Nov 28 (Reuters) - Siemens AG said on Wednesday it would give 80.5 percent of its lighting unit Osram to its shareholders in a spin-off planned for the European spring.
Shareholders will receive one Osram share for every 10 Siemens shares they hold, the German engineering conglomerate said following a meeting of its supervisory board. (Reporting by Maria Sheahan)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans