Siemens to spin off 80.5 pct of Osram
FRANKFURT Nov 28 (Reuters) - Siemens AG said on Wednesday it would give 80.5 percent of its lighting unit Osram to its shareholders in a spin-off planned for the European spring.
Shareholders will receive one Osram share for every 10 Siemens shares they hold, the German engineering conglomerate said following a meeting of its supervisory board. (Reporting by Maria Sheahan)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting