STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil builder Gafisa says Tenda unit approves share buyback
Brazilian homebuilder Gafisa SA said on Tuesday that its low-income unit Tenda had approved a share buyback plan for up to 10 million common shares of Gafisa, worth nearly 39 million reais ($19 million), at Tuesday's closing price.
Earlier this month, Gafisa said it was calling off new Tenda projects slated for this year due to problems with clients' credit risk.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls