STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil builder Gafisa says Tenda unit approves share buyback
Brazilian homebuilder Gafisa SA said on Tuesday that its low-income unit Tenda had approved a share buyback plan for up to 10 million common shares of Gafisa, worth nearly 39 million reais ($19 million), at Tuesday's closing price.
Earlier this month, Gafisa said it was calling off new Tenda projects slated for this year due to problems with clients' credit risk.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |