STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil builder Gafisa says Tenda unit approves share buyback
Brazilian homebuilder Gafisa SA said on Tuesday that its low-income unit Tenda had approved a share buyback plan for up to 10 million common shares of Gafisa, worth nearly 39 million reais ($19 million), at Tuesday's closing price.
Earlier this month, Gafisa said it was calling off new Tenda projects slated for this year due to problems with clients' credit risk.
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of UK hostage David Haines |
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen Matthew Miller to six years hard labor |
- UK's Cameron resists calls for air strikes despite hostage killing |
- Scots independence battle reaches fever pitch on streets and screens |
- NATO countries have begun arms deliveries to Ukraine: defense minister |