STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil's Minerva prices follow-on offering
Minerva SA, Brazil's third-largest meatpacker, priced a follow-on share offering at 11 reais each, in a transaction that raised about 557 million reais ($268 million), data from Brazilian securities and exchange regulator CVM showed on Wednesday.
Calls to the company seeking confirmation and details on the transaction were not immediately answered.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin