Spain's Bankia puts Mapfre stake up for sale
MADRID Nov 28 (Reuters) - Spanish bailed out lender Bankia has put its almost 15 percent stake in insurer Mapfre up for sale, Chairman Jose Ignacio Goirigolzarria said on Wednesday.
Bankia is shedding 50 billion euros ($65 billion) of assets as part of a restructuring plan.
(Reporting By Jesus Aguado; Writing by Tracy Rucinski, editing by Sarah White)
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path |
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA