Spain's Bankia puts Mapfre stake up for sale
MADRID Nov 28 (Reuters) - Spanish bailed out lender Bankia has put its almost 15 percent stake in insurer Mapfre up for sale, Chairman Jose Ignacio Goirigolzarria said on Wednesday.
Bankia is shedding 50 billion euros ($65 billion) of assets as part of a restructuring plan.
(Reporting By Jesus Aguado; Writing by Tracy Rucinski, editing by Sarah White)
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap