TiVo revenue rises on higher subscriptions
Nov 28 (Reuters) - TiVo Inc posted a higher quarterly revenue as the video recorder pioneer's subscription base rose.
Net income was $59 million, or 44 cents per share, in the third quarter, compared with a loss of $24.5 million, or 21 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose about 27 percent to $82 million.
Subscriptions rose 44 percent in the quarter.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel