TiVo revenue rises on higher subscriptions
Nov 28 (Reuters) - TiVo Inc posted a higher quarterly revenue as the video recorder pioneer's subscription base rose.
Net income was $59 million, or 44 cents per share, in the third quarter, compared with a loss of $24.5 million, or 21 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose about 27 percent to $82 million.
Subscriptions rose 44 percent in the quarter.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions