Express Inc profit falls as promotions fail to click
(Reuters) - Apparel retailer Express Inc (EXPR.N) reported a drop in third-quarter profit as promotions failed to resonate with customers.
Net income for the quarter ended October 27 fell to $17.4 million, or 20 cents per share, from $32.7 million, or 37 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 4 percent to $468.5 million.
(Reporting by Siddharth Cavale in Bangalore)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as U.S. defense secretary |
- Missouri grand jury makes decision in fatal shooting of black teen |
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video