Express Inc profit falls as promotions fail to click
(Reuters) - Apparel retailer Express Inc (EXPR.N) reported a drop in third-quarter profit as promotions failed to resonate with customers.
Net income for the quarter ended October 27 fell to $17.4 million, or 20 cents per share, from $32.7 million, or 37 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 4 percent to $468.5 million.
(Reporting by Siddharth Cavale in Bangalore)
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source