Express Inc profit falls as promotions fail to click
(Reuters) - Apparel retailer Express Inc (EXPR.N) reported a drop in third-quarter profit as promotions failed to resonate with customers.
Net income for the quarter ended October 27 fell to $17.4 million, or 20 cents per share, from $32.7 million, or 37 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 4 percent to $468.5 million.
(Reporting by Siddharth Cavale in Bangalore)
- U.S.-Israeli tensions rise as hostilities in Gaza subside |
- Hague court to order Russia to pay $50 billion in Yukos case: paper
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine
- Obama could curb corporate 'inversions' on his own: ex-U.S. official
- Family of five found shot dead in Maine home: police