JA Solar posts another quarterly loss
(Reuters) - Chinese solar equipment maker JA Solar Holdings Co Ltd (JASO.O) reported a sixth straight quarterly loss due to a sharp fall in panel prices.
Net loss for the third quarter was $59.1 million, or 30 cents per American Depositary Share (ADS).
Revenue fell 32 percent to $260.9 million.
The company reported a loss of $58.9 million, or 36 cents per ADS, for the same quarter last year.
(Reporting By Vishal Krishnan Menon and Garima Goel in Bangalore; Editing by Maju Samuel)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image