- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares flat, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
Spain's Bankia says to sell IAG stake within four years
MADRID (Reuters) - Spanish nationalized lender Bankia said it plans to sell its 12 percent stake in the International Airlines Group (IAG) within four years, Chairman Jose Ignacio Goirigolzarri said on Wednesday.
Bankia is shedding 50 billion euros of assets as part of restructuring plan. IAG is the owner of British Airways and Iberia.
Meanwhile, Bankia's managing director Jordi Sevilla said the bank's public debt holdings would fall to 30 billion euros from 40 billion currently.
(Reporting By Jesus Aguado; Writing by Tracy Rucinski, Editing by Sarah White)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this