Spain's Bankia puts Mapfre stake up for sale
MADRID (Reuters) - Spanish bailed out lender Bankia has put its almost 15 percent stake in insurer Mapfre up for sale, Chairman Jose Ignacio Goirigolzarria said on Wednesday.
Bankia is shedding 50 billion euros ($65 billion) of assets as part of a restructuring plan.
(Reporting By Jesus Aguado; Writing by Tracy Rucinski, editing by Sarah White)
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Ukraine separatists reject diplomatic deal to disarm |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Powerful earthquake rattles Mexico, shakes buildings