Spain's Bankia puts Mapfre stake up for sale
MADRID (Reuters) - Spanish bailed out lender Bankia has put its almost 15 percent stake in insurer Mapfre up for sale, Chairman Jose Ignacio Goirigolzarria said on Wednesday.
Bankia is shedding 50 billion euros ($65 billion) of assets as part of a restructuring plan.
(Reporting By Jesus Aguado; Writing by Tracy Rucinski, editing by Sarah White)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner