Wells Fargo elects retired PwC partner to board
(Reuters) - Wells Fargo & Co (WFC.N) on Wednesday named a retired PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP partner to its board of directors, effective January 1.
The election of Howard V. "Rick" Richardson will increase the board's size to 16 members. Richardson, who retired in 2011 and led PwC's U.S. financial services and banking practice from 1996 to 2000, will serve on the audit and examination committee.
Wells Fargo is the fourth-largest U.S. bank by assets.
(Reporting By Rick Rothacker in Charlotte, N.C.; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |