New Issue- Webster Financial sells $110 mln notes
Nov 28 (Reuters) - Webster Financial Corp on Tuesday sold $110 million of non-cumulative perpetual preferred shares, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. Deutsche Bank, Jefferies and J.P. Morgan were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: WEBSTER FINANCIAL AMT $110 MLN COUPON 6.4 PCT MATURITY PERPETUAL TYPE NTS ISS PRICE 25 FIRST PAY 03/15/2013 MOODY'S Ba1 YIELD N/A SETTLEMENT 12/04/2012 S&P DOUBLE-B SPREAD N/A PAY FREQ QUARTERLY FITCH N/A NON-CALLABLE N/A
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 1-China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'