Yingli's losses mount as prices remain weak
Nov 28 (Reuters) - Solar panel maker Yingli Green Energy Holding Co, one of China's largest solar equipment makers, reported its fifth straight quarterly loss as panel prices remain weak.
Net loss widened to $161.9 million, or 98 cents per American Depositary Share (ADS) in the third quarter, from $28.3 million, or 18 cents per ADS.
Revenue fell 47 percent to $355.9 million.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study