Yingli's losses mount as prices remain weak
Nov 28 (Reuters) - Solar panel maker Yingli Green Energy Holding Co, one of China's largest solar equipment makers, reported its fifth straight quarterly loss as panel prices remain weak.
Net loss widened to $161.9 million, or 98 cents per American Depositary Share (ADS) in the third quarter, from $28.3 million, or 18 cents per ADS.
Revenue fell 47 percent to $355.9 million.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine