Yingli's losses mount as prices remain weak
Nov 28 (Reuters) - Solar panel maker Yingli Green Energy Holding Co, one of China's largest solar equipment makers, reported its fifth straight quarterly loss as panel prices remain weak.
Net loss widened to $161.9 million, or 98 cents per American Depositary Share (ADS) in the third quarter, from $28.3 million, or 18 cents per ADS.
Revenue fell 47 percent to $355.9 million.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media |
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Ukraine warns Europe of Russian gas cut-off, Moscow denies