New Issue- Apache Corp sells $2 bln in 2 parts
Nov 29 (Reuters) - Apache Corp on Wednesday sold $2 billion of senior notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs and J.P. Morgan were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: APACHE TRANCHE 1 AMT $1.2 BLN COUPON 2.625 PCT MATURITY 01/15/2023 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 99.469 FIRST PAY 07/15/2013 MOODY'S A3 YIELD 2.685 PCT SETTLEMENT 12/03/2012 S&P A-MINUS SPREAD 105 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH A-MINUS MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 15 BPS TRANCHE 2 AMT $800 MLN COUPON 4.25 PCT MATURITY 01/15/2044 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 99.14 FIRST PAY 07/15/2013 MOODY'S A3 YIELD 4.3 PCT SETTLEMENT 12/03/2012 S&P A-MINUS SPREAD 150 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH A-MINUS MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 25 BPS
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- UPDATE 1-Study casts doubt on whether extra vitamin D prevents disease