Brazil bank lending rises in October; defaults stable
BRASILIA Nov 29 (Reuters) - Outstanding loans in Brazil's banking system rose 1.4 percent in October from September, the central bank said on Thursday.
Loans in arrears for 90 days or more were the equivalent of 5.9 percent of outstanding loans last month, unchanged for a fourth month, according to the bank's report.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel