Brazil bank lending rises in October; defaults stable
BRASILIA Nov 29 (Reuters) - Outstanding loans in Brazil's banking system rose 1.4 percent in October from September, the central bank said on Thursday.
Loans in arrears for 90 days or more were the equivalent of 5.9 percent of outstanding loans last month, unchanged for a fourth month, according to the bank's report.
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |