BoE's Haldane: "Not a fag paper of difference" with Carney on regulation
LONDON Nov 29 (Reuters) - For highlights of remarks by Bank of England Governor Mervyn King, Deputy Governor Paul Tucker, executive director for financial stability Andy Haldane, and Andrew Bailey, head of the FSA's prudential business unit, see
For an article about the report, see
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image