Carlisle to buy Belden's Thermax-Raydex business for $265 mln
Nov 29 (Reuters) - Diversified manufacturer Carlisle Cos Inc said it will buy Belden Inc's Thermax-Raydex business for about $265 million, including debt.
Thermax-Raydex makes hook-up, data and coaxial wires and cables for commercial aerospace, defense and industrial markets.
Carlisle expects the acquisition to add to its earnings in 2013.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- At least four servicemen killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Man charged with killing six members of same Texas family |
- Taliban sympathizer posts pictures of smiling Bowe Bergdahl
- Israel presses on with Gaza offensive, Palestinians fire rockets |