Carlisle to buy Belden's Thermax-Raydex business for $265 mln
Nov 29 (Reuters) - Diversified manufacturer Carlisle Cos Inc said it will buy Belden Inc's Thermax-Raydex business for about $265 million, including debt.
Thermax-Raydex makes hook-up, data and coaxial wires and cables for commercial aerospace, defense and industrial markets.
Carlisle expects the acquisition to add to its earnings in 2013.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by Israeli shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus