Carlisle to buy Belden's Thermax-Raydex business for $265 mln
Nov 29 (Reuters) - Diversified manufacturer Carlisle Cos Inc said it will buy Belden Inc's Thermax-Raydex business for about $265 million, including debt.
Thermax-Raydex makes hook-up, data and coaxial wires and cables for commercial aerospace, defense and industrial markets.
Carlisle expects the acquisition to add to its earnings in 2013.
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media