Carlisle to buy Belden's Thermax-Raydex business for $265 mln
Nov 29 (Reuters) - Diversified manufacturer Carlisle Cos Inc said it will buy Belden Inc's Thermax-Raydex business for about $265 million, including debt.
Thermax-Raydex makes hook-up, data and coaxial wires and cables for commercial aerospace, defense and industrial markets.
Carlisle expects the acquisition to add to its earnings in 2013.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |