Cisco to buy privately held network software co
Nov 29 (Reuters) - Cisco Systems Inc agreed to buy privately held network traffic-management software maker Cariden Technologies Inc for about $141 million in cash.
Cariden will be integrated into Cisco's service provider networking group unit, Cisco said.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat