Cisco to buy privately held network software co
Nov 29 (Reuters) - Cisco Systems Inc agreed to buy privately held network traffic-management software maker Cariden Technologies Inc for about $141 million in cash.
Cariden will be integrated into Cisco's service provider networking group unit, Cisco said.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls