Citigroup chairman O'Neill buys $1 mln Citi stock
Nov 28 (Reuters) - Citigroup Inc chairman Michael O'Neill bought $1 million of the bank's stock about a month after the exit of chief excutive Vikram Pandit.
O'Neill acquired 28,200 shares through a trust at an average price of $35.52 each, the third-biggest U.S. bank said on Wednesday in a regulatory filing.
O'Neill hand-picked new CEO Michael Corbat after the departure of Pandit in mid-October.
Shares of Citigroup closed at $35.07 on Wednesday on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane