Citigroup chairman O'Neill buys $1 mln Citi stock
Nov 28 (Reuters) - Citigroup Inc chairman Michael O'Neill bought $1 million of the bank's stock about a month after the exit of chief excutive Vikram Pandit.
O'Neill acquired 28,200 shares through a trust at an average price of $35.52 each, the third-biggest U.S. bank said on Wednesday in a regulatory filing.
O'Neill hand-picked new CEO Michael Corbat after the departure of Pandit in mid-October.
Shares of Citigroup closed at $35.07 on Wednesday on the New York Stock Exchange.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |