Citigroup chairman O'Neill buys $1 mln Citi stock
Nov 28 (Reuters) - Citigroup Inc chairman Michael O'Neill bought $1 million of the bank's stock about a month after the exit of chief excutive Vikram Pandit.
O'Neill acquired 28,200 shares through a trust at an average price of $35.52 each, the third-biggest U.S. bank said on Wednesday in a regulatory filing.
O'Neill hand-picked new CEO Michael Corbat after the departure of Pandit in mid-October.
Shares of Citigroup closed at $35.07 on Wednesday on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Libya threatens to bomb North Korean tanker if it ships oil from rebel port