Citigroup chairman O'Neill buys $1 mln Citi stock
Nov 28 (Reuters) - Citigroup Inc chairman Michael O'Neill bought $1 million of the bank's stock about a month after the exit of chief excutive Vikram Pandit.
O'Neill acquired 28,200 shares through a trust at an average price of $35.52 each, the third-biggest U.S. bank said on Wednesday in a regulatory filing.
O'Neill hand-picked new CEO Michael Corbat after the departure of Pandit in mid-October.
Shares of Citigroup closed at $35.07 on Wednesday on the New York Stock Exchange.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls