CME Group says it withdraws swap data reporting rules complaint
CHICAGO Nov 29 (Reuters) - CME Group has withdrawn a complaint it filed against the Commodity Futures Trading Commission to prevent the agency from enforcing swap reporting rules passed after the 2008 financial crisis, a spokeswoman for the exchange operator said on Thursday.
CME, in a lawsuit earlier this month, asked a U.S. court to issue an injunction to prevent the CFTC from enforcing the rules against the exchange.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane-sources |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia ships troops into Ukraine, repeats invasion threat |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics