Coca-Cola Thai bottler expanding into Laos
Nov 29 (Reuters) - ThaiNamthip Ltd, a Coca-Cola Co bottler in Thailand, said on Thursday that it is forming a joint venture with Laos-based PT Construction Co, to bottle and distribute drinks like Fanta, Sprite and Minute Maid in Laos.
The venture, named Lao Coca-Cola Bottling Co Ltd, will have an initial investment capital of $40 million over five years. The Thai bottler will hold 70 percent of the venture, and PT Construction, the remaining 30 percent.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane-sources |
- Russia ships troops into Ukraine, repeats invasion threat |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics