Coca-Cola Thai bottler expanding into Laos
Nov 29 (Reuters) - ThaiNamthip Ltd, a Coca-Cola Co bottler in Thailand, said on Thursday that it is forming a joint venture with Laos-based PT Construction Co, to bottle and distribute drinks like Fanta, Sprite and Minute Maid in Laos.
The venture, named Lao Coca-Cola Bottling Co Ltd, will have an initial investment capital of $40 million over five years. The Thai bottler will hold 70 percent of the venture, and PT Construction, the remaining 30 percent.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade