New Issue- Costco sells $3.5 bln in 3 parts
Nov 29 (Reuters) - Costco Wholesale Corp on Thursday sold $3.5 billion of notes in three parts, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. Bank of America Merrill Lynch and J.P. Morgan were the joint active bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: COSTCO TRANCHE 1 AMT $1.2 BLN COUPON 0.65 PCT MATURITY 12/07/2015 TYPE NTS ISS PRICE 99.881 FIRST PAY 06/07/2013 MOODY'S A1 YIELD 0.69 PCT SETTLEMENT 12/07/2012 S&P A-PLUS SPREAD 35 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH A-PLUS MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 5 BPS TRANCHE 2 AMT $1.1 BLN COUPON 1.125 PCT MATURITY 12/15/2017 TYPE NTS ISS PRICE 99.98 FIRST PAY 06/15/2013 MOODY'S A1 YIELD 1.129 PCT SETTLEMENT 12/07/2012 S&P A-PLUS SPREAD 50 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH A-PLUS MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 7.5 BPS TRANCHE 3 AMT $1.2 BLN COUPON 1.7 PCT MATURITY 12/15/2019 TYPE NTS ISS PRICE 99.776 FIRST PAY 06/15/2013 MOODY'S A1 YIELD 1.734 PCT SETTLEMENT 12/07/2012 S&P A-PLUS SPREAD 70 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH A-PLUS MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 10 BPS
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |