Japan's Mitsui OSK to invest $183 mln into Daiichi Chuo Kisen -Nikkei
TOKYO Nov 30 (Reuters) - Japan's Mitsui O.S.K. Lines Ltd plans to buy 15 billion yen ($183 million) of preferred shares issued by Daiichi Chuo Kisen Kaisha to shore up the loss-making shipping firm's capital, the Nikkei business daily said on Friday.
Mitsui O.S.K., Japan's second-biggest shipping firm, is Daiichi Chuo Kisen's top shareholder with a 26 percent stake, and had extended a 15 billion yen credit line to the shipper in October, the paper said. ($1 = 82.1550 Japanese yen) (Reporting by Tokyo Newsroom; Editing by John Mair)
- Six people injured when camera catches fire at 30 Rockefeller Plaza
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources
- 'Excessive' rubbing of engine blades caused F-35 failure: Pentagon