Japan's Mitsui OSK to invest $183 mln into Daiichi Chuo Kisen -Nikkei
TOKYO Nov 30 (Reuters) - Japan's Mitsui O.S.K. Lines Ltd plans to buy 15 billion yen ($183 million) of preferred shares issued by Daiichi Chuo Kisen Kaisha to shore up the loss-making shipping firm's capital, the Nikkei business daily said on Friday.
Mitsui O.S.K., Japan's second-biggest shipping firm, is Daiichi Chuo Kisen's top shareholder with a 26 percent stake, and had extended a 15 billion yen credit line to the shipper in October, the paper said. ($1 = 82.1550 Japanese yen) (Reporting by Tokyo Newsroom; Editing by John Mair)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two dead, four wounded after student opens fire Washington state school
- U.S. officials considering quarantines for returning healthcare workers |
- Police say New York hatchet attack by Islamic convert was terrorist attack |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |