Japan's Mitsui OSK to invest $183 mln into Daiichi Chuo Kisen -Nikkei
TOKYO Nov 30 (Reuters) - Japan's Mitsui O.S.K. Lines Ltd plans to buy 15 billion yen ($183 million) of preferred shares issued by Daiichi Chuo Kisen Kaisha to shore up the loss-making shipping firm's capital, the Nikkei business daily said on Friday.
Mitsui O.S.K., Japan's second-biggest shipping firm, is Daiichi Chuo Kisen's top shareholder with a 26 percent stake, and had extended a 15 billion yen credit line to the shipper in October, the paper said. ($1 = 82.1550 Japanese yen) (Reporting by Tokyo Newsroom; Editing by John Mair)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image