Freddie Mac will not issue notes
Nov 29 (Reuters) - Freddie Mac, the No. 2 U.S. home funding company, said on Thursday it will not issue reference notes in the next week.
The next time company could announce a possible note sale is Dec. 17.
On Nov. 20, Freddie Mac sold $5.5 billion of new five-year reference notes.
- UK says will pay off part of World War One-era debt next year
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California |
- Fired-up Republicans have edge in midterm turnout war
- Oregon resident hospitalized for possible Ebola virus infection