Freddie Mac will not issue notes
Nov 29 (Reuters) - Freddie Mac, the No. 2 U.S. home funding company, said on Thursday it will not issue reference notes in the next week.
The next time company could announce a possible note sale is Dec. 17.
On Nov. 20, Freddie Mac sold $5.5 billion of new five-year reference notes.
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act