Freddie Mac will not issue notes
Nov 29 (Reuters) - Freddie Mac, the No. 2 U.S. home funding company, said on Thursday it will not issue reference notes in the next week.
The next time company could announce a possible note sale is Dec. 17.
On Nov. 20, Freddie Mac sold $5.5 billion of new five-year reference notes.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia