Solvay S.A. : JPMorgan Asset Management Holdings Inc. has passed the threshold of 3% of the shares issued by Solvay S.A.
In accordance with the financial transparency rules and legislation, JPMorgan Asset Management Holdings Inc. has notified Solvay that on November 21, 2012 the total participation of its various affiliates has passed the threshold of 3% of the shares issued by Solvay S.A.
Please find all the relevant information concerning the participation of the group JPMorgan Asset Management Holdings Inc.
in Solvay on our internet website "www.solvay.com", under the Investor Relations section http://www.solvay.com/EN/Investors/Shareinformation/Majorshareholders.aspx
The Investor Relations team
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Solvay S.A. via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |