TABLE-US Q3 corporate profits rose 3.3 pct
Nov 29 (Reuters) - Commerce Department's Bureau of Economic Analysis estimates of profits by U.S. corporations, with comparisons. Data are in seasonally adjusted percent changes.
Q3'12 Q2'12 (Prev) 2011 From current production 3.5 1.1 1.1 7.3 Corporate income taxes 4.4 -2.3 -2.3 1.5 After Tax Profits 3.3 2.2 2.2 8.9
Reuters survey of U.S. economists forecast:
U.S. Q3 corporate profits +2.3 pct
Corporate profits after tax include inventory valuation and capital consumption adjustments. Profits from current production do not reflect tax law changes that would affect profits as reported to tax authorities.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- Ford launches new global Mustang to buoy brand, boost margins