KPMG expects claims against MF Global Uk to hit $3.9 billion
LONDON Nov 29 (Reuters) - KPMG, the administrator to MF Global UK, said on Thursday it expects claims by clients and creditors of the collapsed broker to total $3.9 billion as it updated the market on its progress one year after MF Global went under.
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Separatists say will allow 'trapped' Ukrainian forces to withdraw |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped