TABLE-U.S. Oct pending home sales rose 5.2 pct
Nov 29 (Reuters) - National Association of Realtors monthly index of pending sales of existing U.S. homes, seasonally adjusted.
Oct Sept Prev Oct'11 Pending index 104.8 99.6 99.5 92.6
Oct Sept Prev Oct'12/11 Pct change 5.2 0.4 0.3 13.2
Pending home sales indices by region, adjusted:
Oct Sept Oct'11 Northeast 79.2 79.3 69.9 Midwest 104.4 90.3 87.0 South 117.3 111.2 99.9 West 105.7 106.9 104.8
Reuters survey of Wall Street economists forecast:
U.S. Oct. pending home sales +0.8 pct
- Vice principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach
- East Ukraine separatists stay put despite diplomatic deal |