Kinder Morgan says Platte oil line apportioned next month
CALGARY, Alberta Nov 29 (Reuters) - Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP said on Thursday that new shippers would receive just 17 percent of their hoped-for volumes in December on the Guernsey, Wyoming, to Wood River, Illinois, section of its Platte oil pipeline.
The company said the line would be apportioned by 83 percent next month for new shippers. The line is expected to handle 167,000 barrels per day in December.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East