BRIEF-Kingfisher CEO says outlook in France "very uncertain"
LONDON Nov 29 (Reuters) - Kingfisher PLC : * CEO Ian Cheshire says outlook in France "very uncertain" * CEO says expects Christmas trade in UK "to bump along ok" * CEO says expects FY cash position of flat to small net positive * CEO says won't consider possibility of capital return until longstanding
French tax case settled
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- Train with MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine base |
- Bodies, black boxes handed over from Ukraine crash site |
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad