Market Chatter-Corporate finance press digest
Nov 29 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media on Thursday: * HSBC is talking with South Korean regulators about shutting its local retail banking operations after a failed attempt to sell the business, the Donga Ilbo newspaper reported on Thursday. * The French government has found an industrialist willing to invest 400 million euros ($516.38 million) to renovate ArcelorMittal's Florange steelworks in northeast France, the Telegraph reported. ()
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East