UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Thursday, Nov. 29
LONDON Nov 29 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 30-33 points, or 0.6 percent higher on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers, reflecting a swing to optimism over negotiations for a deal on the U.S. fiscal budget.
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official